Proposal of optimal
Hope to discuss the structure and shape of the sensor
- Looking to measure the temperature accurately.
- Do not know what thermistor should be used.
- Do not know if the thermistor currently in use is the most optimal.
- Please make a proposal that includes the mounting method and installation method.
Adopted in a wide variety of products by making full use of core technology
Making full use of ceramic material design technology, resin material design technology, thermistor sensor design technology, and reliability evaluation technology, we have a track record of adopting various thermistors for air conditioning system applications, LED headlight applications, xEV / in-vehicle applications.
ECU / Other
- Power steering
- PCB / Flex temp
- Cooling fan
PHEV & EV
- DC-DC converter
- Battery pack
- Thermal reactor
- Electric pump
（Fin / Air）
- HID / LED / DRL
- XRD analysis
- SEM-EDS analysis
- Particle size distribution measurement
- Surface area measurement
- Transmissive X-ray
- X-ray CT structure analysis
- Heat conduction analysis
- Stress analysis
- FT-IR analysis
- TG-DTA、DSC、TMA analysis
- Rheometer measurement technology
- Karl Fischer moisture meter measurement technology
- High temperature environment
- High temp, high humidity environment
- Low temperature environment
- Thermal shock testing (in air / liquid)
- Vibration test (〜20G)
- Various strength testers
After the temperature cycle test, the sensor resin cracked. The stress simulation revealed that the stress was concentrated due to the mismatch of the resin materials.
By changing the resin material, it is verified by simulation that the stress is relieved, and a highly reliable sensor design is achieved.
We offer a wide range of sensors for various applications and provide you with the optimal sensor solution.
Utilizing analysis equipment and technology unique to material manufacturers, we develop and offer thermistor element materials that meet the needs of our customers.
We have a track record of supplying many in-vehicle sensors to our customers. We also support a wide variety of reliability tests.
Other solutions for thermistor sensor
Hope to suppress deterioration due to LED heat
Want a heat-resistant product compatible with SiC power semiconductors
Hope to measure sudden temperature changes with good response
Other related solutions
This solution utilizes
Mitsubishi Materials' thermistor sensor.