Quick response surface
Hope to measure sudden temperature changes with good response
- Looking to timely measure sudden temperature changes in the battery cell.
- Looking to measure thermal response without variation.
- The ease of installation is desired.
This high-speed response surface temperature sensor has a CTH element mounted on the FPC and bonded to the screw terminal. Lead frames option is also available for the wiring section, and it is possible to bring the temperature measurement target and the mounting location of the temperature sensor close to each other.
- The ease of installation by fastening a screw.
- High reliability is achieved by incorporating a "chip thermistor (CTH)" with a 4-sided glass coat.
- Achieves high-speed response with our original surface temperature sensor using CTH.
Power module board, heat sink temperature detection, water cooling temperature detection, DC-DC converter, battery, charger
The thermistor element of the conventional surface temperature sensor is located away from the heat-sensitive part, and the thermal time constant is 5.5 seconds.
The position of the thermistor element is in contact with the heat-sensitive part, and the thermal time constant is 0.86 seconds ＊, which allows the sensor to follow the temperature change of the measurement target at high speed.
＊ denotes simulation value
■ surface temperature sensor
2:45～4:10: introduction of the surface temperature sensor
Our unique design enables ultra fast response time.
Since the distance between the measurement target and the element is stable, there is little variation in responsiveness.
The ease of fastening with a screw.
Other solutions for thermistor sensor
Hope to suppress deterioration due to LED heat
Want a heat-resistant product compatible with SiC power semiconductors
Hope to discuss the structure and shape of the sensor
Other related solutions
This solution utilizes
Mitsubishi Materials' thermistor sensor.