Thermistor of operating
Want a heat-resistant product compatible with SiC power semiconductors
- Looking for a surface mount thermistor that is heat resistant to 175℃ to detect temperature abnormalities in the elements of the power module.
- Want to ensure temperature measurement accuracy even at high temperatures.
- Looking for a thermistor that is suitable for vacuum reflow and formic acid reflow mounting.
The upper limit of the operating temperature of conventional chip thermistors was up to 150℃, but to detect overheating abnormalities in power semiconductors, the thermistor needs to be able to measure up to 175℃. As a solution, we selected a thermistor material composition with excellent long-term resistance stability even in a high temperature environment. We are proud to offer our TK series to which our unique 4-sided glass coat structure is applied.
- Thermistor material composition with excellent long-term resistance stability even in a high temperature environment
- Adopted a terminal structure that is suitable for harsh conditions such as vacuum reflow
- AEC-Q200 compliant
Power module, inverter, PCU
|B Value B25/50||4380K|
|B Value Tolerance||±1%（±0.5％）|
|Dimensions||L:1.6mm W:0.8mm t=0.7mmMax|
＊Please contact us for other characteristics.
Since the upper limit of the operating temperature of the conventional chip thermistor was 150℃, it was not able to detect the temperature abnormality of the power element.
By using a 175℃-resistant thermistor, it is possible to detect temperature abnormalities and improve the temperature measurement accuracy, so the thermistor can be used for power module applications.
Our thermistor (TK series) can measure temperatures up to 175℃, it has excellent heat resistance, and is ideal for monitoring the temperature of power modules.
The temperature accuracy is about ±3℃ when the B value tolerance is ±1% at 175℃ ; and about ±1.5℃ for the high accuracy ±0.5% option, which is superior to other standard products in temperature accuracy at high temperatures.
Since our chip thermistor is 4-sided glass-coated, it has high environmental reflow resistance.
＊Please contact us for test implementation.
Other solutions for thermistor sensor
Hope to suppress deterioration due to LED heat
Hope to measure sudden temperature changes with good response
Hope to discuss the structure and shape of the sensor
Other related solutions
This solution utilizes
Mitsubishi Materials' thermistor sensor.